Tuesday, October 23, 2012

This weekend, I read a bit of, The Stars My Destination. I didn't read the entirety of it, but I read enough to know the main character and the purpose of his goal. The main character, Gully Foyle, is the last survivor of a ship called the Nomad and is left for dead there. When a space carrier, Vorga, ignores his plea for help, Foyle goes on a quest for revenge, so from here on out, the actions he does will title him an antihero.
 I got to the part where he unsuccessfully plans an assault on the Vorga, the ship that ignored him and gets captured. So, I'm about to read the part where he goes down the dark labyrinth like prison they send him to after trying to get information about the Nomad. It's pretty good so far. Looks like a long  read, so I'll try to have most of it read by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment